Posted on

Residents face uncertainty after fire, water damage manors

Residents face uncertainty after fire, water damage manors Golden Rain fire started in electrical box The residents of four co-op units off Golden Rain Road were displaced in a twoalarm blaze Thursday night that started in a residential electrical box, a fire official said. A resident of an adjoining unit at 2925 Golden Rain Road was taken to the hospital with complaints of breathing trouble

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

LATEST NEWS