Turning 100? Here’s how to get celebratory See’s
Rossmoor residents who are turning 100 years old can receive a celebratory box of See’s Candies. The resident or a family member can make the request. Because the candy is coming from the corporate office, requests must be made at least one month before the birthday. Call the News at 925-988-7800 or email news@rossmoor.com to get details about how to submit the request. The name of
July 28, 2020